The product promotes the growth of healthy skin. PUR360 Tamanu Oil is extremely suitable for treating scaly or overly dry and dehydrated skin.
The healing properties of the oil make it an ideal treatment for many common skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, acne scars, general scars, burns, stings, mosquito bites and stretch marks.
One of the most important features of the tamanu oil is the strong moisturizing effect.
Table of Contents
10 proven benefits of Tamanu Oil
- Regenerating properties – accelerates wound healing and the growth of healthy tissue. Can be applied on cuts, sunburns, frostbites, insect bites, acne scars, psoriasis, herpes, hemorrhoids and other skin conditions damaging the skin integrity.
- Antioxidant effectiveness – regular use is recommended to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Antibacterial – compares its antimicrobial efficacy with that of ampicillin – recommended for staphylococcal abscesses and infections.
- Analgesic – massage with this oil relieves various types of neuralgia, neuritis, joint pain and rheumatism, sprains and sciatica.
- Anti-inflammatory – significantly reduces the inflammatory response caused by rash, wound, bite, in the presence of acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Antifungal – this oil has antifungal properties due to the friedelin molecule with very strong antifungal activity.
- Moisturizing – thanks to the high content of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids – tamanu oil is the ideal moisturizer for dry, cracked and damaged skin.
- Protects the circulatory system – it helps the blood circulation, which is essential in the treatment of varicose veins, hemorrhoids, rosacea.
You can also use it as a natural deodorant – it successfully kills unpleasant odors.
What are the pros and cons of Pur360 Tamanu Oil?
- It is a pure, unrefined formula, certified USDA organic
- Psoriasis patients claim to have noticeable improvement within 3 days
- There’s an impressively large number of satisfied customers, who have applied the tamanu oil to treat various skin conditions
- The sprayer might get clogged up, due to the thick consistency of the product
- The thick consistency of the product makes it hard to be absorbed
- A psoriasis patient claims to have more irritated skin right after the application of the product
- Many customers consider the smell of Tamanu Oil a little odd
What is Tamanu Oil?
Tamanu oil is not among the most common essential oils. Its content, however, is quite impressive, and the properties have a very beneficial effect on the skin. The plant is proven to help various skin conditions.
Tamanu is considered to be a sacred tree. Since ancient times, tamanu oil has been used in traditional Polynesian medicine – for massages, rashes or bites of various insects. In the 1950s, after a number of studies, its undeniable qualities have been scientifically proven.
Calamus (Calophyllum inophyllum) is an evergreen tree, typical of Southeast Asia, but it is common in Polynesia. It reaches 25 to 30 meters in height, its bark is dark and very cracked, while the leaves are green and oval. The Tamanu fruit is spherical, apricot-sized and contains a nut that is very rich in the famous tamanu butter.
Tamanu oil is obtained by cold pressing the sun-dried kernels. Its color is greenish, and its aroma is quite saturated and resembles curry.
One of the benefits of this oil is that, despite its high density, it is well absorbed by the skin and leaves no traces of grease and glow.
Tamanu oil content
Different types of lipid-triglycerides, phospholipids, glycolipids, sterols, terpenoids, and lactones.
A large number of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids – mainly oleic, linoleic, stearic, palmitic acid.
Is PUR360 Tamanu Oil good?
The Tamanu oil is beneficial for skin regeneration by regrowing the damaged tissue.This is why the product is very appropriate for psoriasis sufferers. It also provides with deep moisturizing effect, promoting healthy, soft skin. Tamanu oil speeds up the healing processes in the damaged skin cells.
You can apply the pure and undiluted oil directly to the skin. The warning here is not to do this for a long period because it has a strong heating effect and high acidity. It is recommended to mix it with other oils, such as coconut oil.
Note that the tamanu oil is not to be applied near the eyes as it causes a severe burning sensation!
How to apply Pur360 Tamanu oil?
Most customers apply the oil once daily. It is recommended to apply on the affected areas and leave it for the night to have best results. However, some psoriasis sufferers prefer to apply the product multiple times a day, since Tamanu Oil provides a great moisturizing effect.
Does Pur360 Tamanu Oil work?
After a thorough research, we have estimated that most of the customers’ reviews of Pur360 Tamanu Oil are impressively positive. Most people use the product for acne or eczema treatment and report promising results but here we’ll pay attention to those with psoriasis:
- A customer with severe scalp psoriasis reports about significant improvement after applying Tamanu oil for several weeks
- Another customer says that “Menopause-related blemishes and pesky psoriasis are cleared“
- A psoriasis patient (who still uses medicines as well as tamanu oil) reports about a significant improvement in his condition
As usual, the results may vary from person to person. Pur360 Tamanu Oil also has negative reviews. There are customers who did not receive satisfying results:
- Another person affected by psoriasis says that he saw absolutely no improvement in psoriasis.
How much does Pur360 Tamanu Oil cost?
You can purchase Pur36 Tamanu Oil from your local store or an online retailer. Depending on where you buy the product, its price of the product will vary. Online retailers offer “an instant refund, no questions asked” in case you are not satisfied with the product received.
The price of the product is a bit higher, comparing to other essential oils available on the market and some of the customers have hesitation in whether or not to buy it.