Home-made facial, hair, and body masks, scrubs and ointments are somewhat forgotten. Whether because we do not have time, or maybe the cosmetic industry makes it way easier, the truth is that we have various options for simple, yet really effective recipes. What is more, most of the products needed can be found in your kitchen!
So, if you want something really good for our face, hair, or body – there is no better choice than a home prepared mixture, containing natural ingredients, without all the chemicals in the over-the-counter products.
Below you can find multiple recipes for the successful treatment of various skin conditions. Keep it simple – this is the idea behind the simple mixtures, which will provide with the benefits your skin always needed!
In order to help you find the best homemade recipe for you, we have collected different masks, exfoliants, balms, shampoos, foot soaks and many others in one place.
Choose yours and take care of yourself!
Here you can find all our skin- and hair care recipes made by household items.
- Home remedies for uneven skin tone
- Homemade exfoliant recipes that cleanse and rejuvenate your skin
- Lip care
- Homemade hair conditioner recipes
- Dandruff home remedy
- Hand cream recipes
- Honey in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic facial masks
- Ringworm remedies
- Essential oils for hair growth
- Dry cracked feet home remedies
- Benefits of full body massage
- Homemade dry shampoo
- Homemade facial cleanser recipes
- Homemade facial peels
- Skin peeling sunburn remedies
- Sunburn itch
- Home remedies for sunburn
- Olive oil hair treatment
- Secrets of a great foot pedicure
- How to perform reflexology on feet
- Feet perspiration/Odor resistance
- How to remove hair dye from skin
- Homemade deodorant recipes
- Versatility of tea tree oil use
- Moisturizer recipes for dry and oily skin
- Clay masks for Normal, Dry & Oily skin
- Portable facial steamer – the little tool that makes a great difference
- Avocado facial masks and scrubs recipes
- Chocolate face mask recipe – a guilt-free way to nourish and soften your skin
- Acne home remedies and facial masks
- Natural Ingredients For Hair Care
- Pimple redness – Simple remedies to reduce redness of pimples
- Natural Foot Scrubs
- Choose a foot soak to either relax or give energy boost to your weary feet
- Vitamin E face mask
- Body scrub recipes – from warm brown sugar to cleansing strawberry
- Body Wax
- Insect bites home remedy… ouch! no more!
- Lavender essential oil – heals, soothes, and alleviates stress and depression
- Bee sting remedy – Bee sting and swelling treatments
- Home Remedy For Mosquito Bites – Soothe The Skin And Prevent Swelling
- Lemon oil skin care
- Ingrown hair prevention and remedies
- How to remove skin tags naturally and painlessly