Which cellulite treatment is most effective and will provide an actual improvement on the fatty deposits?
We spent two weeks analyzing clinical trials, talking to experts, and reading patients’ reviews and it turned out most of the products you can find for cellulite removal are more marketing than actual cellulite treatment.
We talked to many women who felt mislead after purchasing miracle cellulite removal cream and have given up trying. This is why we wanted to help.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is there a cellulite cream that really works?
- 2 When and how to apply cellulite creams?
- 3 Do skin tightening creams or lotions work?
- 4 What are the active ingredients in a cellulite removal cream?
- 5 Are cellulite creams safe during pregnancy?
- 6 At which areas of your body you can apply cellulite creams?
- 7 References
Is there a cellulite cream that really works?
Yes, but you should carefully sift out before making a decision.
After thorough research, we collected the only cellulite treatments that appeared to have a positive effect when regularly applied to dimpled skin. We selected the best cellulite removal creams, based on the results obtained within 6 weeks.
CellulitiX Cellulite Removal cream
- A formula, developed by plastic surgeons
- Proven results in the treatment of orange skin
- High satisfaction rate among customers
- Fast results and long-term effect
The active ingredient in this formula is Adiposlim™ – a proprietary blend, blocking the fat storage and transforming it into energy. The product is enriched with Caffeine (a proven ingredient, stimulating dimple reduction), and Retinyl Palmitate (improving the overall skin health).
Cellulitix comes with a stimulating fat deposits massager – this way, it will be easier for you to reach the deeper layers of the skin, where the fat is accumulated.
According to the data, provided by the manufacturer, 92% of women, who tried Cellulitix reported positive results (firmer and tighter skin) following the treatment period.
Patients’ comments and reactions motivated us to choose this exact cellulite removal cream among many others, as it has helped a lot in the battle with dimpled skin. It is obvious that Cellulitix met many people’s expectations and requirements, some even say it is the best cellulite removal cream on the market. Others recommend the product to family members and friends, others say it is the best cellulite removal cream out there.
What’s Cellulitix price?
Cellulitix is a bit on the expensive side – Amazon.com provides one of the most reasonable prices if you prefer ordering Online. Note that this cellulite removal cream comes with a bonus gift – a professional massage brush stimulating deeper product penetration.
Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream
- Rich anti-cellulite ingredients
- Easy to apply
- Provides high efficacy
- Great product price
Body Merry products become more and more popular among Online shoppers. Their Cellulite Defense Gel cream is one of the best-selling anti-cellulite options. Why?
- it is considerably more affordable, compared to other over-the-counter products, aiming to eliminate the annoying dimples
- it contains caffeine, organic cocoa butter, and retinol – all of these are proven to improve the skin texture by promoting its’ elasticity and providing a deep moisturizing effect
As with most other cellulite removal creams, this one should be massaged into the skin for at least 5-10 minutes (in the morning and before bedtime, preferably after showering). The proper application of this Body Merry cellulite removal cream will guarantee optimal results. The below picture shows the effect 2 ladies obtained in 3 weeks:
We strongly recommend combining the application of this anti-cellulite cream-gel along with dry brushing – this will make the procedure even more beneficial for you!
How much does Body Merry Cream-Gel cost?
This is one of the affordable cellulite removal creams on the market. The price is between $21 and $25, depending on where you buy it. You can find this Body Merry product on Amazon.com at a very competitive price!
Exfoliating Coffee Body Scrub
- Natural coffee-based formula
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Provides deep moisturizing and exfoliating effect
- Improves skin texture
The mechanism of action is very simple, yet absolutely logical. Coffee provides a strong exfoliating effect, while it also helps dilate the blood vessels. Thus, orange skin can be successfully reduced, by improving the circulation in the areas affected. Another benefit coffee provides is a strong antioxidant activity, which promotes the overall skin health.
As the Exfoliating Coffee Body Scrub by Premium Nature should be massaged into the skin, it will additionally help improve its’ appearance, while moisturizing it. In addition, keep in mind that the product smells just like coffee.
The product is absolutely safe, the ingredients in the formula are naturally derived, most of them are organic.
Exfoliating Coffee Scrub’s price
This is one of the cheapest options for dimpled skin reduction. You can get it from Amazon for less than $7. Isn’t it just amazing?!
‘Skinny Bod!’ by Vi-Tae®
- Cellulite removal cream with 100% natural ingredients
- Sweating effect
- Relaxes muscle tension
- Competitive price
In case you are looking for a 100% natural cellulite removal cream, ‘Skinny Bod!’ by Vi-Tae® may be the right one for you. This is a combination of various plant extracts, caffeine, tocopherol (a form of vitamin E), castor oil and peppermint oil.
Patients report that they experience a firming sensation right after the application of this cellulite removal cream. Another benefit provided is the sweating effect of this treatment – this is how you will additionally burn the fat accumulated.
‘Skinny Bod!’ by Vi-Tae® is said to improve the collagen production and blood circulation in the deeper skin layers.
The overall performance of the product can be considered very positive. Patients are generally happy with the affordable price of this anti-dimple cream.
What’s the price of ‘Skinny Bod!’?
This is an average-priced cellulite removal cream, compared to the other options on the market. Most cellulite-sufferers use it in a combination with a massager, as, according to Amazon reviewers, they work better together.
Baebody Anti Cellulite Cream & Pain Relief
- Anti-cellulite cream with natural extracts, providing warming, moisturizing and softening effect
- Instant pain relief after a workout session
- High satisfaction rate among customers
- Affordable price
Baebody cellulite removal cream is another great option with a promising Online performance. It contains lots of botanical extracts, proven to promote skin tightening and hydration, leaving its’ surfaced soft and smooth.
The anti-cellulite cream will start working immediately, leaving a tingly warming effect. We also recommend using the product in combination with physical exercises – this will guarantee you faster and better results.
Most of those who tried Baebody cellulite removal cream ranked it excellent because of its effect, the affordable price and significant amount of product received (9 oz). In case you are not satisfied with the results obtained, you also have the option to return it.
How much does BaeBody Anticellulite Cream cost?
BaeBody has a very reasonable price – you can get it Online for around $15, from Amazon it may be even cheaper. This deep penetrating cellulite cream will last a long time, as it provides a really strong effect, even after you have used a small amount of the cellulite removal cream.
When and how to apply cellulite creams?
It is time to face a simple truth: cellulite removal creams (and lotions) cannot provide complete fat deposits reduction without the help of physical exercises. Such products have a proven tightening effect, they can indeed help the orange skin become less visible, but you have to be as active as possible if you want to obtain a really satisfying result.
Also, no matter how effective your anti-cellulite cream is, its effectiveness is greatly reduced if you use it incorrectly.
There are certain rules for the application of anti-cellulite creams you should follow:
- A single application a day won’t be enough, you should massage your cellulite removal cream or lotion twice a day: in the morning and before bedtime
- It is highly recommended to perform anti-cellulite procedures right after you take a bath/shower. This way, the product you are using will perform better, as the skin pores will be opened. A good idea is to scrub the affected areas once or twice a week- this procedure will improve the blood circulation in the area.
- The cellulite removal cream you are using should be massaged for a few minutes with circular movements, following the movement of the bloodstream, i. from the bottom to the top, from the knees to the hips, not the other way around.
Successful reduction of cellulite is a result of constant efforts. There are no magic creams, procedures or pills. Cellulite can be permanently reduced, hidden, or even invisible, but your skin will still be prone to cellulite development. So, you’ll have to be persistent.
Cellulite removal cream with caffeine
Caffeine is one of the most effective ingredients against cellulite. It is contained in almost all anti-cellulite products. How does it work?
Caffeine facilitates the decomposition of fat and its release from the fat cells. It removes toxins and stimulates the release of the enzyme lipase (fat cells). Due to its strong lipolytic action, caffeine is the most effective fat degradation agent known in cosmetology. As part of a formula, it helps the absorption of other active ingredients.
Recently, scientists have found one more advantage of caffeine – reducing the risk of skin cancer. Cosmetic products containing caffeine protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Unlike sunscreen products, caffeine does not protect against harmful rays but helps restore the already damaged cells.
Cellulite cream with caffeine and retinol
The combination of caffeine (see above) and retinol appears to have a strong effect on cellulite removal. The potent blend of retinol and caffeine promotes skin firmness and tightening and is suitable for thighs, stomachs, hips, arms, and chest (all these areas, where cellulite can accumulate)
- FIRMS & TIGHTENS SKIN - Our Cellulite Cream contains a potent blend of retinol and caffeine to help...
- PREMIUM CELLULITE REDUCING FORMULA - This Cellulite Cream is mixed with a nourishing REGU-SLIM blend...
- ADVANCED INGREDIENTS - The ingredients in this Cellulite Cream, like Jojoba Oil, help to reverse the...
Do skin tightening creams or lotions work?
The short answer is ‘it depends’.
The simple truth is that there are plenty of products, promising impressive results in the treatment of various skin conditions. In fact, some of these formulas are perfect examples of how to effectively waste your money without getting what you need.
This is why we have chosen the cellulite removal creams, containing clinically proven ingredients and backgrounded by positive patients’ experience. We collected several solutions, specially developed to improve skin elasticity and firmness, while providing a deep moisturizing effect.
What are the active ingredients in a cellulite removal cream?
The ingredients in a particular anti-cellulite cream, their quantities, qualities, and their eventual interactions are the main determinative factors for its’ efficacy. When it comes to cellulite treatment, the following ingredients are often available in the content (in different concentrations):
- Caffeine(has proven lipolytic activity in fatty cells, which promotes fatty tissue reduction)
- Lecithin (common emulsifier; helps to hydrate, replenish and repair the skin due to its essential fatty acid content)
- Camphor (prevents infections; has a very strong anti-inflammatory effect; promotes the blood circulation and has a strong heating effect)
- Retinol 0.4% (vitamin A in its whole molecule form– the ingredient fights acne and improves the overall skin health; fights against wrinkle formation; side effects associated with topical vitamin A are local skin reactions, such as redness, peeling, dryness, itching, and burning)
- aesculus hyppocastanum (horse chestnut – hydrates the skin, promotes the absorption of nutrients and prevents skin reactions) extract
Are cellulite creams safe during pregnancy?
Most cellulite removal creams contain very safe ingredients. Also, there are many products, specially designed for expecting women (this information is usually in the product description).
However, since the skin can become more sensitive to the chemical compounds added to particular formulas, we highly recommend performing a patch test before the application of cosmetic products, so to avoid potential skin reactions.
At which areas of your body you can apply cellulite creams?
Usually, the fatty tissue accumulates in the areas associated with the reproductive functions – abdomen, hips, thighs, and (rarely) upper arms. All these areas can be liberally massaged and we recommend performing the procedure as often as possible.
Best firming cream for arms
The firming upper arm cream should be formulated to lift, strengthen and restore the elasticity of the delicate skin of the arms. There are multiple products aiming to tighten particular skin areas, we have mentioned some of the options above.
However, we strongly recommend regular exercises so that the product applied provides better results. The video below will give you an idea of the physical exercises you should perform (on daily basis) in order to tone your arms fast:
Best butt firming cream
Unfortunately, the butt area is the first to develop fatty tissue. As the fat cells start to increase in size, they form indentations under the upper skin layer.
Good news is that all skincare formulas, providing firming and heating effect are suitable for firming this special area.
We also recommend adding some simple exercises to your daily routine:
- Squats – Normal, Wide, Deep (weighted and non-weighted)
- Lunges – Static, Walking, Jumping (Weighted and non-weighted)
- Hip Thrusts – weighted and non-weighted
- Split Squats – non-weighted but performed slowly and with proper form
Everyone's skin is unique, and even if you have chosen the best product for your skin condition, the containing ingredients may still cause some irritation, burning sensation, rash or allergy.
- Effects of caffeine and siloxanetriol alginate caffeine, as anticellulite agents, on fatty tissue: histological evaluation.
- Castor Oil for Cellulite
- Peppermint Oil
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of topical retinol in the treatment of cellulite.
Last update on 2019-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API