Device Kit for a Flawless Skin Comedo Suction – Blackhead Blemishes Remover – Vaccum Extraction Tips Heads – Diamond Pen Wand the skin
Appolus is another facial tool that gently removes the top layer of the skin, leaving it soft and rejuvenated. This professional grade home microdermabrasion kit offers exfoliation and vacuum suctions, helping eliminate skin imperfections, such as age spots, dull skin, scars, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging.
The regular use of this device means you remove make-up remnants, darkened and dead skin cells. Thanks to the deep cleansing effect, your favorite skin care products such as creams, serums, and essences are absorbed better by the skin.
The maximum suction power of this machine is 17.5 inHg, which is enough for the extraction of blackheads and whiteheads (a warm shower to open pores or the use of a facial steamer is recommended before this procedure). Results can be easily obtained without using the maximum power.
Table of Contents
- 1 What are the pros and cons of Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion?
- 2 Is Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion good?
- 3 Device characteristics
- 4 Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion Effect
- 5 Does Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion really work?
- 6 In-depth analysis of the reviews available
- 7 How much does Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion cost?
What are the pros and cons of Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion?
- The price of the device is very affordable, compared to other home microdermabrasion machines
- There are two versions of the product: regular and wireless. This one (the regular is corded) with 3 diamond tips and 5 vacuum heads and, according to customers) is better than the wireless, as it is more powerful
- The device is proven to brighten the skin complexion
- The machine’s voltage is 100-240V, so it can be used all over the world
- It will reduce your pore size – the vacuum feature suctions out sebum, oil, blackheads, whiteheads and all impurities from pores
- Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (however, this effect requires prolonged treatment)
- Can be used as often as you’d like
- Increases the blood circulation in the skin, thus stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- The diamond tip should be changed every year in case you use the machine regularly
- This machine is not effective for stretch marks treatment
Is Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion good?
This microdermabrasion device has a really positive reputation among those who tried it. More than 80% of all customers rated the product excellent, while the negative reviews are very few.
Those, who decided to share their experiences with this product claim to have obtained visible improvement even after the first session.
Since the device performs a procedure, very similar to the one, performed at the cosmetic salons, you’ll get a gentle exfoliation of the dead cells and impurities, accumulated over time, which will stimulate the blood circulation in the skin cells, while improving your overall complexion.
Product Warning: no warning applicable
The product comes with:
Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion Effect
In case you are not familiar with microdermabrasion effect – this is a non-invasive and painless method of rejuvenating the skin by mechanically exfoliating the surface layers of dead cells. This way, an even and radiant complexion of the skin is achieved very quickly.
The procedure is gentle, painless and absolutely safe. A sterile applicator is used, which performs rotational movements and, through its relief (diamond tip), has an abrasive effect on the skin surface.
Microdermabrasion procedures are proven to have a positive effect on uneven skin texture, age spots, brown spots, and fine lines.
Does Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion really work?
Customers are indeed satisfied with the effect of this product as well as its price.
- A woman saw a great improvement in her facial appearance:
I have been using this tool once a week for a month and what a difference. My skin is brighter and sagging in my chin area looks more tightened up. I have also noticed my fine lines are diminished. This becomes part of my skin care routine.
- Another customer uses the device for blackheads removal:
It sucks the dead skin and blackheads and reduce pores.
- A customer, who is thrilled with the results, compared the device to professional microdermabrasion sessions:
I’ve been getting microdermabration treatments at a Medispa for over a year and it made a big difference to my complexion I never got from skincare products, even the high-end brands. Using it at home really gives me similar results.
The negative comments available report about 2 defective products received:
- A customer bought the corded version, which stopped working the first day of use:
I purchased the corded microdermabrasion machine and it worked for a good 20 minutes and then wouldn’t work after that. Not sure what’s wrong with it but there is no contact info for the company online.
- There was a very similar situation with another customer:
The product worked one time and stopped! Will you replace it please?
However, there was no response from the manufacturer’s side, which is considerably disturbing.
In-depth analysis of the reviews available
In order to provide the most accurate information, we have analyzed the credibility of all the reviews available for this product via Fakespot, an analyzer of fake Amazon reviews. We wanted to find out what real users are saying about it.
The technology we used analyses millions of reviews, checking for suspicious patterns and incentivized reviews.
Below’s the result of Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion:
How much does Upgraded Appolus Diamond Microdermabrasion cost?
The price is the best aspect of this device. You can get it Online for about $55-60, which is much cheaper, compared to other microdermabrasion machines for home treatment.
Also, the price of Appolus device is similar to the price of a single procedure at beauty salons.
Yout skin is unique.It has its'own needs and characteristics and may get irritated if you don't treat it properly. In order to avoid potential skin reactions, such as burning sensation, rash, allergy or increased skin sensitivity, use your beauty device carefully, according to the instructions indicated!
Last update on 2019-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API