Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Original Bar Soap is designed for people with Lichen Planus, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry, and Sensitive skin. It is supposed to relieve itching, redness, flaking, and irritation while removing oil, dirt, and debris.
Each soap bar is 3.25 oz (92 g) and the active ingredient in the formula is Pyrithione Zinc, just like in the Noble Formula Cream. Pyrithione Zinc is especially beneficial in the treatment of crusting, oily or scaling skin.
Table of Contents
What are the pros and cons of Noble Formula Soap Bar?
- The product is safe for everyday use
- It has strong antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Can be used for the whole body
- The ground oatmeal available in the formula provides exfoliating effect
- The product does have any scent
- According to comments, if used once daily, a soap bar can last approx. 3 months
- Noble Formula Soap Bar is composed of refined and extra virgin olive oils
- The soap bar can be used as a shampoo
- Noble Formula products are cruelty-free, they are not tested on animals
- According to the reviews available, this soap bar does not lather very well
- The price of the product is higher compared to similar soap bars
Is Noble Formula Soap Bar good?
This is another soap was specially developed for people with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry and Sensitive Skin. It contains a high percentage of nourishing olive oil, moisturizing emu oil, and gently exfoliating oatmeal – all of these ingredients are recommended for treatment of lichen planus. Almost all of the reviews available claim that the soap bar soothes irritated skin. There are a lot of comments with pictures ‘before and after’ included which you could check yourselves:
‘‘I have been using this product for about a month now and I have seen a lot of improvement in the texture of my skin.’‘
Ingredients and their effects on your skin
The active ingredient in the formula, Pyrithione Zinc (2%), has antiseborrheic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. This ingredient also helps to prevent or relieve excessive secretions of the sebaceous glands. In rare instances, this ingredient may provoke skin irritation.
Other ingredients containing in Noble Formula Soap Bar include:
- Saponified Olive Oil, infused with Calendula (natural moisturizing and soothing properties)
- Saponified Emu Oil (Emu oil absorbs quickly into the skin; helps lock in the natural skin moisture and keeps the skin smooth; has antioxidant properties; contains Vitamins E & A)
- Ground Oatmeal (has soothing and exfoliating effect on the skin; prevents psoriasis, eczema and lichen planus breakouts)
How to use Noble Formula Soap Bar?
This soap can be used once per day to treat problem skin. The directions suggest to lather the soap with warm water, then gently massage it into the affected skin areas for no longer than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Does Noble Formula Soap Bar really work?
Both the product rating and the reviews about this soap bar can be summarized as average ones. There are indeed people who had impressive results thanks to the product, but there are customers who did not find the product effective at all, or it even worsened their condition.
So, let’s start with the positive comments available Online:
- A seborrhoea sufferer claims to have experienced a positive effect due to the Noble Formula soap bar:
I’m in my 60s and have had seborrhea and the attendant severe dandruff my whole life. This finally knocked it back 95percent. I’m thrilled.I can now where black.
- Most customers treat successfully acne-prone skin:
This soap is amazing. It has really helped to clear up my acne; If you’ve got an area badly afflicted by acne, this is great.; his has helped my acne that I have had for several years on my back
- There are other skin conditions (except the ones mentioned by the company producer) that could be successfully managed, thanks to this soap bar:
I’ve been using this product for about three days so far and I have seen some pretty good progress. I’ve had Tinea Veriscolor for 10+ years and have yet to find a product that can help me manage T.V
The most important customer reviews you better check before proceeding to purchase include:
- Customers with more sensitive skin inform that the product provoked irritations:
Unfortunately didn’t work for me and irritated my skin, so I just threw it out. I have pretty sensitive skin though so it wasn’t that surprising for me.; I used this twice, hoping it would help with some random skin flaking and drying around my nose and mouth that seemed to come out of nowhere! After BOTH uses of this product, my skin was literally burned, very much similar to a chemical burn. I did not leave it on for any length of time, thank goodness, but washed my face like I normally would with a face cleanser.
- There are multiple comments saying that the soap does not lather well:
it does last long but doesn’t lather too well.
How much does Noble Formula cost?
As mentioned in the beginning of this article, this soap costs more than similar products for lichen planus, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, dry and sensitive skin management. You can purchase it on the Internet but, unfortunately, you will not be able to return the product in case you’re not satisfied with the results obtained.