Vitamin E face mask is one of those popular masks because a small capsule of this vitamin contains tons of antioxidants. They fight the free radicals that damage and age the skin.
It has healing properties so this face mask not only diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines but also helps heal and restore the skin.
Banana adds moisture to the skin and leaves the skin smooth and supple.
Heavy whipping cream is, of course, milk based. Milk is filled with anti-oxidants, that again, help the skin’s youthful appearance.
Vitamin E mask recipe
You will need:
- 1 capsule of Vitamin E
- 1 medium size (fairly ripe) banana (peel it)
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- NATURAL VITAMIN E: Contains 80% d-alpha Tocopherol
- POWERFUL: Vitamin E has been found to help to diminish the effects of aging!
- HIGHEST QUALITY FORMULA: Best ingredients available. Made in USA at FDA cGMP Registered Facility.
Preparation and use
Using a mixer (or fork), blend together banana and whipping cream. When the mix is consistent, add the contents of Vitamin E capsule. Apply the mask liberally on face and let it rest for 15 minutes or so. Wipe off using a towel or wash off with lukewarm water.
For best results, try introducing other anti-aging masks. You will get excellent results if you alternate between the two.
Last update on 2018-04-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API