At SkinPractice you can find the best over the counter products to treat your skin conditions.
We take the products reviews seriously and include all the pros and cons of the product, patient reviews, clinical trials information and doctor recommendations.
Here at SkinPractice you can find the full ingredients list and what each ingredient does to your skin. We also include the potential allergen and irritation agents.
Make sure you read every product review thoughtfully before you buy it so you can make an educated decision of what can work best for your skin condition and skin type.
- PRI DermaRESTORE
- Stretch Marks & Scars Cream by Sieva
- Stretch Marks Cream by Body Merry
- Natural Body Lotion – Antioxidant-rich & Anti-inflammatory
- Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion
- Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin