Table of Contents
Powerful 13-in-1 Natural Formula
Puriya provides instant and lasting relief for severely dry, cracked, itchy, or irritated skin. Or at least this is what the manufacturer claims. Read our review to see if it really works this way.
Puriya line products are marketed for use with a wide range of dermatological conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dermatitis, shingles, and rashes. ‘Mother of all Creams’, one of the most popular Puriya brand products, if specially formulated to provide instant and lasting relief for severely dry, cracked, itchy, or irritated skin.
Here are the pros and cons of Puriya Cream for Psoriasis Treatment:
- Very affordable price comparing to similar products for psoriasis treatment
- Excellent satisfaction rate among customers
- Non-comedogenic properties not allowing clogging of the pores
- Provides instant and lasting relief for dry, scaly and red skin
- Does not leave the skin greasy, nor leaves residue
- 99.6% of the content derived from natural sources (such as chamomile, eucalyptus, aloe, and others)
- Customers with severe psoriasis claim to have dramatic improvement within a week of application
- The product is fragrance-free
- An insignificant number (about 6%) of all customers express dissatisfaction with the purchase of Puriya, claiming that it deepens the redness and makes it much more visible
- Common side effect may include burning sensation and skin redness (due to the peppermint containing in the formula)
- According to customers, cortisone treatment is more effective
Is Puriya cream good?
This product is appropriate to use for various skin conditions and seems to had helped many people in their battles with psoriasis, urticaria, excessively sensitive skin, rashes etc. There are many customers who attached photos before and after and the results are really impressive. It is a heavy cream, so a little goes a long way.
A downside to this product is the peppermint fragrance as it is very likely to irritate the skin, although it depends on the individual:
“It has a very mild peppermint scent that is pleasant and not overbearing.”
A very recent review also informs
“The company issued me a refund for the product so there is no risk to you in giving it a try.”
and below every negative comment (note that such comments are very few) the company owner offers a full refund immediately, which is very impressive given that most companies do not offer any refund.
What are the active ingredients inside it?
Puriya cream contains Amaranth Oil which contains the highest amount and best quality of squalene (7%). Squalene is actually one of the most common lipids produced by our own skin, which acts as a natural moisturizer. The ingredient slows down the effects of skin aging and wrinkle formation and is non-irritating to the skin.
Other containing ingredients include: Purified Water, Organic Aloe Vera, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Shea Nut Butte skin er (Raw), Shea Nut Butter (Refined), Avocado Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Jojoba Oil, Honey, A blend of Lavender, Peppermint, Chamomile and Tangerine Essential Oils, MSM, Vitamin E Oil, Vitamin A, Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Carrot Seed Oil, VitaminC, Rosemary Extract, PotassiumSorbate, Titanium Dioxide, Hexylene Glycol
How to apply Puriya cream?
For all topical products, it is highly recommended to test the product on a small area of a healthy skin first and if you don’t experience any sort of irritation, test again on a small area of your affected skin before applying the product on a larger area. Do not apply the product if an irritation develops. If there’s no irritation, apply Puriya topically to affected area as needed.
Does Puriya Cream really work?
A great number of customers report that Puriya Cream is really effective for psoriasis treatment. There are multiple comments informing about the fast and visible improvement of the skin texture. Some of them even experienced immediate relief of the symptoms of years old, severe forms of psoriasis.
Compared to Hydrocortisone creams (usually prescribed for psoriasis treatment) which lead to a visible reduction in inflammation, Puriya is more likely to have a long-term effect since Hydrocortisone creams aren’t products people should use long-term, and for many psoriasis sufferers, they may even worsen the condition.
Here’s what customer comments say about Puriya Cream:
- A customer who has had psoriasis for almost 40 years claims to have experienced relief in the symptoms after the first week of application
NOTHING except your product ( including prescription meds) has helped. Within ONE week of using your product, no itch!
- Another psoriasis sufferer also found Puriya Cream extremely helpful. He had a very severe condition as well as dry patches on the skin.
This is the very best cream that money can buy….I had by psoriasis and this cream cleared it…completely…my skin problems was really bad
Another customer who is 59 years old and has psoriasis for several years also found the product very effective. He says he’s been using Puriya for a couple of weeks now and considers the cream absolutely amazing. He also adds:
It completely heals my scaylp over night.
How much does Puriya Cream cost?
You can buy Puriya Mother of all Creams from your local store or from an online retailer. Depending on where you buy the product, its cost will vary. Online retailers offer a full refund in case you are not satisfied with the product received.