Advanced Healing Cream, Speeds Healing and Improves Circulation| Patented Treatment| Non-Greasy, 4-Ounce
- Helps speed healing of bruises and scrapes
- Provides relief from painful itching
This cream, produced by Neoteric cosmetics, is specially developed for those with Diabetes, respectively, the skin complications it causes (excessively dry, swollen, flaky skin). The cream is supposed to promote the healing of bruises and scrapes.
This is a clinically proven formula combining oxygenated corn oil with other essential vitamins and nutrients, which are proven to speed up the cell regeneration and improve the blood circulation.
The active ingredient in this formula is Dimethicone 1%, which is widely used in cosmetics due to its beneficial properties when applied to the dry, cracked skin.
Each product contains 4oz (or 118ml) substance aiming to protect your skin from drying and inflammation.
What are the pros and cons of Neoteric Diabetic Healing Cream?
- This formula is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin
- The price of the product is very affordable
- Reviews report that this product is indeed effective for the blood circulation improvement
- The overall product performance is really promising
- This product provides temporary protection only
- This cream has a mild fragrance
Table of Contents
Is Neoteric Diabetic Healing Cream good?
Diabetic skin is very prone to developing corns, calluses; it is usually dry, flaky and inflamed. The timely treatment for diabetes consequences is extremely important and the proper skincare is a must.
The Neoteric Diabetic Healing Cream is specially developed for those with diabetes and the Online performance of this product is indeed promising. People have shared their experience with the cream: the skin feels more hydrated, the skin heals faster than before, and the blood circulation improved, according to customer reviews:
Having been using for a number of years and works well for a diabetic. Excellent moisterizer and helps with tingling in feet. Would recommend other to purchase.
Ingredients and their effects on your skin
The active Ingredient in this formula is Dimethicone 1% (a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations; it may, however, provoke dryness or slight irritation)
The inactive Ingredients are as follows:
- Peroxidized Corn Oil (a skin protective agent; considered a safe ingredient)
- Mineral Oil (or Paraffinum Liquidum – colorless and odorless moisturizing agent; a by-product of the distillation of petroleum; there are concerns about the toxicity of this ingredient)
- Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer (a thickening agent; a stabilizing emollient, creating a gel-like consistency; considered safe)
- Triethanolamine (an ingredient proven to increase the skin blood flow velocity)
- Isopropyl Palmitate (has strong moisturizing properties; this ingredient is FDA approved but may be a possible skin irritant)
- Algae Extract (or Seaweed Keratin – considered an anti-aging ingredient and skin moisturizer)
- Aloe Barbadensis Juice (or aloe vera has a soothing, anti-inflammatory and healing effect on the skin; it is considered a safe ingredient)
- Sodium Lactate (a natural ingredient; has antimicrobial and exfoliating properties; considered safe when formulated to avoid increasing sun sensitivity or when directions for use include daily use of sun protection)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (a form of Vitamin E, a natural skin-conditioning agent, and antioxidant)
- Cyclomethicone (a humectant, solvent, conditioning agent; forms a protective barrier on the skin; has anti-aging properties; considered safe as a cosmetic ingredient; there are various concerns regarding the harmful effects it may have on the environment)
- Sodium PCA (a naturally occurring humectant found in human skin; commonly used in cosmetic products)
- Eucalyptus Extract (a fragrance and skin-conditioning ingredient; considered generally safe)
- Benzoin Extract (extracted from resin of the Styrax Benzoin tree; a balsamic resin with soothing effect; considered generally safe)
- Myristyl Myristate (a naturally derived ester; a skin conditioning agent, emulsifier; considered safe)
- Cetearyl Alcohol (common emollient, thickener; considered safe ingredient; FDA approved)
- Ceteareth-20 (an emollient and emulsifier; there are safety concerns regarding the toxicity of the ingredient)
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (synthetic ingredient used to enhance the texture of skincare and haircare products)
- Carbomer (compound giving the texture to various cosmetic products)
- Fragrance (or parfum- may provoke various reactions, including allergies)
- Propylene Glycol (an ingredient, preventing the escape of moisture or water in cosmetic formulas)
- Diazolidinyl Urea (an antimicrobial preservative used in cosmetics)
- Methylparaben (widely used as a preservative; in cosmetics and personal care products; prevents the growth of bacteria and fungus, may provoke skin irritation and allergy)
- Propylparaben (common preservative with anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties; there are safety concerns related to the ingredient)
How to apply Neoteric Diabetic Healing Cream?
The directions suggest applying the product as needed or as directed by a physician. We recommend you to use the product twice a day (in the morning and before bedtime) in order to obtain best results.
In case your condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, please contact your doctor.
We also recommend performing a patch test before the initial application of the cream so to avoid potential skin reactions.
Does Neoteric Diabetic Healing Cream really work?
Having that this formula is specially designed for people with diabetes and the reviews available are written by people affected by the skin complications the condition causes, which can be very serious, we can say that this cream performs very well.
Almost 70% of the customers ranked the product excellent, while only 5% are dissatisfied with their purchase.
- Here’s a promising comment for those with Diabetes:
This is the best thing going for people with diabetes.
- Another customer finds the product really effective for skin regeneration:
I used the cream on a large sore on my arm. I worked wonders. Each day it was better. It is healed now and there is very little scaring. This cream
helps to keep ones skin moist.
- Another diabetes sufferer says the cream really ‘works as promised’:
I’ve been using this for several weeks now and I recommend it for those with diabetes; who get hard and/or cracked skin on your feet.
- There’s another comment saying that the cream is very beneficial for skin complications, caused by diabetes:
Being diabetic having cracked heals,really bad and using this product every day I saw,results with in the month. Great job.
The very few negative comments refer to the following aspects:
- Several customers dislike the smell of the product:
May be Goode good product but it’s way to fragrant. Smells like a granny perfume. Threw it out
- There are a couple of comments saying that the product is not effective:
This cream is absolutely not worth it ….. my other skin creams for dry itchy skin work the same as this cream!
In-depth analysis of the reviews available
In order to provide the most accurate information, we have analyzed the credibility of all the reviews available for this product via Fakespot, an analyzer of fake Amazon reviews. We wanted to find out what real users are saying about it.
The technology we used analyses millions of reviews, checking for suspicious patterns and incentivized reviews.
Below’s the result of Neoteric Diabetic Healing Cream:
How much does Neoteric Diabetic Healing Cream cost?
Here comes the good news: Compared to similar products for diabetics skin management, the price of this product is very affordable. You can purchase the cream from an Online Retailer store or your local store and usually the price does not exceed $10!
- Helps speed healing of bruises and scrapes
- Provides relief from painful itching
Everyone's skin is unique, and even if you have chosen the best product for your skin condition, the containing ingredients may still cause some irritation, burning sensation, rash or allergy.
Last update on 2018-02-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API