A natural facelift requires ingredients that are readily available in your fridge. The nonsurgical facelifts that you can prepare at home, contain the best natural ingredients that might not offer a permanent solution, but certainly, benefit the skin’s rejuvenation. They reduce the fine lines’ appearance and smooth the skin if used regularly.
Starting off with a basic natural facelift would be impossible without mentioning eggs. Eggs are rich in protein albumin, rich in amino acids that tone the skin and smooth out the fine lines.
Eggs natural facelift
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Whisk the egg yolks until the mass is firm and consistent
- Add sugar gradually and mix well to combine the two
- Apply on the face and leave on for 25 minutes
- Wash off with warm water using a washcloth
The use of albumin is well known among major cosmetics companies. The most popular, Mario Badescu’s Temporary Lifting Mask uses albumin to immediately tightens, cleans and refines skin.
The next facial lift consists of lemon, which is known to help oily skin whether it is used fresh or as an essential oil. It closes the dilated pores, serves as an excellent antiseptic, and finally, contains huge amounts of Vitamin C that increase the collagen production and regenerates the top layers of the skin.
- 1 lemon peel
- a bit of water (1 tablespoon or so)
- Using a food processor or blender, combine the lemon peel with a bit of water
- The mix should resemble a puree
- Apply the mix to the face and leave on for a few minutes
- Rinse off with warm water using cotton balls or washcloth
- Pat dry