Organic/nonGMO – Helps Reduce gum disease, recession, sensitivity, bad breath, plaque, lichen planus. Full Strength Aloe Vera, Stimulates Gum Tissue Health & Regrowth
By Dr. Arenander’s Oral Care Formulas
This product is specially designed for oral Lichen Planus management. The basic ingredient in this all-natural formula is Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera inner fillet promotes healthy skin regrowth and is proven to have strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Each bottle contains 8 oz. or almost 237 ml mouthwash, which, according to the company producer lasts 30+ days.
Table of Contents
What are the pros and cons of Healthy Teeth & Gum Mouthwash
- This is a 100% natural formula
- According to customer reports, this mouthwash helps reverse gum recession and reduces inflammation
- It is bottled in a lead-free glass in order to avoid drawing out the chemical toxins of the plastic
- The product is Certified Organic and contains non-GMO ingredients
- Contains a number of ingredients that are supposed to help receding gums
- This mouthwash helps eliminate tooth and gum pain, according to customer comments
- The product has a very mild and slightly sweet flavor
- It is also gluten-free
- There are customers who consider the price of the product high
Is Healthy Teeth & Gum Mouthwash good?
Oral lichen planus may cause red, swollen tissues and open sores. That’s why it is extremely important to maintain good oral hygiene. The oral mucosa is easily irritated and this product provides with a pain relieving effect. The ingredients containing are Certified Organic and non-GMO which is also a big benefit as the successful treatment doesn’t need to include various chemical formulations.
“I have Oral Lichen Planus. This product, along with Gengigel and an ultra soft toothbrush, help to keep it under control.”
Ingredients and their effect on your oral cavity
The basic ingredient, containing in this formula is Aloe Vera juice (inner fillet). It has a soothing, anti-inflammatory and healing effect on the oral mucosa; it is considered a safe ingredient.
Other ingredients, containing in the formula include:
- non-GMO Xylitol (birch, not corn – natural sweetener; helps keep a neutral pH level in the mouth; reduces bacteria growth; the ingredient is considered safe for oral health)
- Primordial Plant Minerals**
- Original Himalayan Crystal Salts
- peppermint* (natural essential oil obtained from the peppermint plant)
- clove* (relieves dental pain, toothache, sore gums, and mouth ulcers)
- myrrh* (relieves soreness and swelling, inflamed gums (gingivitis), loose teeth, canker sores, bad breath, and chapped lips)
- oregano* (has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; may cause irritations)
- TeaTree* (a strong antibacterial and antifungal compound that is known to reduce inflammation; it can lead to swelling and irritation)
- spikenard*** (inhibits the growth viruses and infections)
- cardamom* (has a soothing effect; may provoke skin irritation)
- lime* (provides antioxidant support and promotes healthy skin growth)
- spearmint* (has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal attributes, spearmint essential oil can be used to treat a variety of conditions, may provoke irritation)
- fennel* (has healing properties; may increase sensitivity)
- rosemary* (improves oral health; has disinfectant properties; prevents gingivitis, cavities, plaque build-up, and other damaging dental conditions)
- Eucalyptus* (has healing properties; is very effective against cavities, dental plaque, gingivitis and other dental infections)
- sage* (has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties; disinfectant)
- holy basil*** (mouth freshener; destroys germs and bacteria)
- AAC’s non-synthetic (Anti Adhesive Complex)
- 100% pure camphor oil (prevents infections; reduces inflammation)
- non-GMO citric acid (beneficial for the treatment of various conditions causing infections; may cause skin irritation)
*Certified Organic Ingredients, Non-GMO
**Exclusively offered by AAC and Earth Friendly Trading Co.
How to use Healthy Teeth & Gum Mouthwash
Directions suggest to use about a teaspoon each time and thoroughly swish throughout your entire mouth for about 30 seconds or so. Spit all the mouthwash out.
You shouldn’t even rinse your mouth after swishing, as leaving the mouthwash residue should only facilitate its effectiveness.
Does Healthy Teeth & Gum Mouthwash really work?
Most of the reviews available Online are quite positive. There are customers describing very severe conditions who got visible improvement after using the product:
- This customer did not indicate what her problem is, yet she experienced the positive effect of the mouthwash almost immediately:
I have had problems with my gums and teeth for years but for the first time , with this product it has stopped bleeding and the soreness in my mouth have stopped as long as I keep using it. I recommend it.
- Here’s another happy customer, whose symptoms were different but he was finally able to leave them in the past:
I keep ordering them because I can feel and see the difference with my gums. No bleeding when I brush my teeth.
- Most customers complain about having problems with their gums ( bleeding during tooth-brushing, swollen-looking, red etc). Here’s some positive news:
My gums were inflamed for a few weeks for unknown reasons.
I started using this and my dentist noted a significant improvement in my gums after just a week or so.; My gums are healing nicely even after second time use. My teeth stopped hurting from sensitivity.
However, there are many customers who are not satisfied with the product. Here’s what they say:
- The size of the product is a serious downside, according to customer comments:
Love the product Just wish it came in a larger size.Runs out fast.; I wish the bottle was bigger went through it quickly
- The other negative aspect is the price. There are customers who did find the product effective but will not purchase because they consider it expensive:
staying stocked is hard as the price is a pinch…but in the long term…worth it; Very good product, a bit pricey, though.
How much does Healthy Teeth & Gum Mouthwash cost?
The product seems indeed pricey, compared to similar formulas for oral hygiene. The higher price may be due to the natural ingredients, containing in Healthy Teeth & Gum Mouthwash since other formulas are usually made of chemically developed ingredients.
Still, the price remains twice as higher so you should decide for yourselves whether to try this product or not.